Saturday, August 7, 2010

7th August

So today i woke up at quarter past two pm. Most of the i just chilled. it was very hot today.But i didn't care and i played some soccer in my backyard. And now i'm at anxus place and i watch tv. So on 11th august is EURO Qualify 2012 first match between my own country Estonia and Faroe Islands. I'm gonna celebrate my birthday watching that game at stadium. I think that Estonia wins with 2 or 3 goals. We have a good team right now and we have good history with Faroe Islands.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bundesliga

Pld W D L Pts
1. FC Köln
2. FC Kaiserslautern
3. FC Nürnberg
4. FSV Mainz 05
5. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
6. Bayer 04 Leverkusen
7. FC Bayern München
8. Borussia Dortmund
9. VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach
10. Eintracht Frankfurt
11. FC Schalke 04
12. FC St. Pauli
13. Hamburger SV
14. Hannover 96
15. SC Freiburg
16. VfB Stuttgart
17. VfL Wolfsburg
18. SV Werder Bremen